Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shadow Of The Blood Moon by Robin P. Waldrop

Shadow Of The Blood Moon by Robin P. Waldrop
Released: August 27th 2012 (first released August 10th 2012)
Publisher: Robin P. Waldrop via Smashwords
Series: Blood Moon, Book Two
Page Amount: 321
Source: Review/ Smashwords

"Genevieve Labreck is back with a score to settle. Her mom has been kidnapped by Zane, hybrid and all-around monster. Rumors fly that Gen’s mom is holed away in Prague, a city recognized by humans for its serene beauty and intense culture, but Gen and Will know something humans don’t. Prague is haunted by dark, evil forces.
Can Gen and Will save her mom, or will they be too late?
Some will live, others will fall. At what price do you walk away from those you love?"

-Information from Goodreads.com


My Thoughts:
Shadow Of The Blood Moon is the sequel to Ties Of The Blood Moon which I loved. So I had very high hopes for the sequel. I wasn’t disappointed in the slightest. Robin brought everything I loved from the first one and even more to the second book. There were so many twists and turns. My head is still spinning from the ending. I don’t think I can’t wait to long for the third installment in this series. I need to know what becomes of Genevieve, William, and everyone else.

I absolutely loved this book. This is an awesome vampire, werewolves supernatural story. I am glad to have been given a chance to review it. Looking for to book number three!!!

So if you love action, romance, vampires, werewolves and a leading female character not afraid to kick some butt. Then you need to pick up this series!!

Plus the covers are amazing!! My favorite has to be the cover for Shadows Of The Blood Moon.

Robin, why did you have torture me with an ending like that?


5/5 stars, Happy Reading, Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment